How To - Installation Topics
- Introduction to Installation
- Tips and guidelines for installing Collect!
- Install Collect! for The First Time
- Steps you through a first time installation of Collect!
- Install Collect! More Than Once
- If you are installing a new version of Collect!, to explore new
features for instance, points to consider are addressed.
- Basic Networking For Using Collect!
- Configure your server and workstations for a mult- user setup.
This is the fastest way to set up your clients and easiest to
maintain. Ideal for most sites.
- Installing the CV11 Client
- Install the CV11 Client program. Another way to access Collect! from
your workstations. A few more steps and a little more work to maintain, but
helpful for increased security or offsite workstations.
- About Collect!
- Version, build and location of your Collect! installation.
- CV11 Server Hard Disk Configuration
- Discusses recommended server hard disk configurations.
- CV11 Admin Tool
- Using the RDM Server Administrator to manage your
CV11 Server, user and database configurations.
- How To Move Collect! To A New Server
- Moving your entire Collect! installation to a
- Troubleshooting Installation
- Tips for specific installation issues you might encounter.