How To - Upgrading Topics
- Introduction To Upgrading
- A short introduction that you will want to read before getting
started. Those of you who have never upgraded should definitely
read this page. Experienced users will also benefit from the
- Preparing To Upgrade Your Database
- A MUST READ! Proper preparation is necessary for a successful
upgrade. These are MUST DO steps. If you confidently complete
the steps in Preparing To Upgrade Your Database, you
will experience a smooth and easy, problem-free upgrade process.
- Backing Up CV11
- This is a very simple way to back up your Collect! system before
you perform an upgrade.
- Areas To Note When Upgrading Collect!
- These are very important pages. There are enhancements to
Collect! functionality with every new release. Using the information
here, you will be able to address all needed areas when
you examine and test your successfully upgraded database.
- Upgrading Your Collect!
- Links to help for easily uppgrading every major version of Collect!.
- Troubleshooting Upgrading
- Some of the issues users have encountered when upgrading
databases. Being aware of these issues may help you avoid some
of the most commonly reported complications.
- Install CV11 Patch
- Steps you through applying an upgrade patch to your Collect!
server or client installation.
- Automatic Client Update
- You can automatically update your CV11Client installations
whenever your Server CV11 is upgraded. This topic explains the