How To Schedule A Phone Contact
This document deals with scheduling a Phone Contact.
You may want to schedule a phone call to a Debtor. Through the Contact
form, you can choose a phone number from the account's available phone
locations and assign the phone call to another Operator if you wish.
- Setup Operators
- Setup Auto Dialer This module is optional and must be purchased.
As an Operator, when you are viewing an account, you
can schedule an event to occur regarding this account.
These events are called Contacts and there are many
different kinds of them to deal with all sorts of interactions
you may have with a debtor. Some very common examples
are a letter, a review, a promise to pay, and a phone call.
From the Contact form, press F1 to see a complete description
of each of the types of contacts you can schedule. This help gives
you information about the Contact form itself, as well. The Contact
form is very flexible and displays different information depending
on the type of Contact you schedule.
We will not go into details that are contained in the
help available from the Contact form. If an area of the form or
details about a type of Contact are unclear to you, please press
F1 from the Contact form.
1. Pull down the Browse menu and choose All Debtors.
2. Select a Debtor from the list, clicking on it to open the Debtor
3. Locate the Contacts tab.
4. Select the Contacts tab to open the list of contacts made for
5. Click the New button at the bottom of this form or press F3 to
open a new Contact form.
6. Press F1 to view information about this form. Pay special attention
to the Types of Contacts.
The Contact form is automatically filled out with Debtor information for
the account you are on.
1. Click in the Type field to view the list of Contact types. Choose
'Phone' from the list.
Use the PageUp or PageDown key to view the whole list.
2. Click the Description field to view a list of available phone locations for
this account. This list is made up of phone numbers entered in the Debtor
Notice the down arrow at the right end of this field. It indicates a pick list
attached to the field. Click on it to view the list.
3. Select the phone location you want to use. This description is used by the system
to determine the phone number to use for auto dialer procedures.
4. Fill out other fields as needed. If you want to assign this phone call to
another Operator's WIP List, click in the Collector field to see the list of
operators you can choose from.
5. Press F8 to save this Contact and return to the Debtor form.
- Work In Progress
- How To Manage Contacts
- Call Center