Security And Aliases Topics
- Introduction To Security And Collect!'s Interface
- Acquaints you with the fundamentals.
- Security And User Levels
- Satisfying your basic Collect! security needs.
- Operator Group
- Enabling your Operators to load multiple WIP Lists while
limiting the IDs they can choose from.
- Password Settings
- Strengthen your security with more control over
who may access your system.
- Account Access Control
- Protect confidential information on a per account
basis with restricted access settings.
- Schedule If User Level
- Schedule events in contact plans to trigger off the User
Level of the Debtor's Operator.
- Enabling Your Clients to Browse for Records
- You can enable your clients to search for records in
your database using Browse, Find By. With a few simple
changes to access rights and operator security, they
will be able to see all their own records, but all other
records in your database will be restricted.
- Modifying Collect! Forms And Fields
- Introduces you to Collect!'s fully customizable
forms and fields.
- User Level
- The User Level form and fields
- How To Set Field Or Form Properties
- Topics for setting aliases, permissions and
- Changing A Field Label
- Explains how to change the label that is displayed
for an individual field when you open a form in Collect!
Changing form titles is also covered.
- Changing A Field To Read Only
- Explains how to change the access rights on
a field to Read Only. Changing a form to Read Only
is also covered.
- Moving a field.
- Hiding a field.
- Changing the display size of a field.
- Setting a record for No Delete.
- How To Modify or Create A Pick List
- Adding a pick list to a field.
- How To Use Pick Lists
- Details for using pick lists effectively.
- How To Use Control Files
- Adding a control file to a form.
- Adding a control file to a field.
- Rebuild Lists
- Rebuilding the list of access rights for all forms
- How To Copy User Levels
- Copying a user level.
- Creating a user level.
- Deleting a user level.