This command enables you to modify contents of various
records and fields.
1. To edit an existing record:
2. Select the record you want to edit. Please ensure
that this is the only open instance of the record you
wish to edit.
3. Press F4.
4. Edit the fields in the form you want to change.
5. Press Enter when you are on the OK Button of the form.
The changes will be saved in the database.
To quit without saving any changes:
1. Press Escape.
2. Press "O" for OK in the Discard Changes dialog box.
When attempting to edit any record, please
ensure that this is the only open instance
of the record you wish to edit. Stacking open
records may result in a conflict. You should
close all open windows and then open the
record you wish to edit.