Modifying The Web Host
Several documents have been prepared to help you
customize the Web Host for your own use.
- Web Host Processes - Report And Import
- Explains the two processes Web Host uses to
display information to users and submit information
to the database.
- Editing Web Host Content
- Basic tips that apply to all modifications.
- Editing Web Host Logo, Footer And Company Details
- Steps for editing logo and company information.
- Scheduling Letters With Web Host
- By default, four letters are set up to be scheduled
from the Web Host. If you want to change this, or add
additional letters, steps are given.
- How To Print Letters Directly From Web Host
- With a few simple steps, you can set up the
Web Host to allow your operators to print from
a selection of letters and reports.
- Modifying Web Host Message HTML Pages
- Several functions in the Web Host may return a message to
the end user. You can modify the HTML page that is returned for
Submission Received and Too Many Users, as well as
several 400 and 500 series errors returned by the Web Host.
- Editing Web Host Samples
- Examples of customizing Web Host pages and
- Web Host Introduction
- Web Host Topics