Payment Plan Topics
- Payment Plan Basics
- What is a Payment Plan? Consistent planned payments
may easily be managed in Collect! using a Payment Plan.
- Payment Plan - Quick Tour
- This is a quick tour of the steps involved when you
set up a Payment Plan on an account.
- Payment Plan - Step By Step
- Step by step, this topic walks you through creating
a Payment Plan. After the Plan is created, managing financial
activity on the account is also covered.
- Payment Plan Setup Basics
- Default values may be set to be used whenever
you enter a new Payment Plan.
- Payment Plan Actions
- Automate processing with Payment Posting Options
settings that evaluate payments received.
- Coupon Books With Payment Plans
- Print a book of scheduled payment coupons to
give to your debtor when a payment plan is posted.
- Run Plan on Last Payment Date
- This topic explains how you can schedule a contact plan to
run on the last payment date of any payment schedule you set up.
This is a very flexible feature.
- Billing Tree Service
- The Billing Tree Service feature enables you to
automatically process payments by credit card or bank draft.
You can post single payments or set up a schedule
for recurring payments.
- How To Manage Promised Payments