How To Import From Different File Formats
You must know the format and name of the file you are importing.
If you do not know the format, please check the Help index
under File Format Specifications.
If you know the format of your file and have a working specification
in Import, then do the following.
HOW TO IMPORT FROM DIFFERENT FILE FORMATS
1. Start Import.
2. Open the Import Menu.
3. Press F2 to display the file format list.
4. Select the format that matches the file being imported.
5. Make sure the path and filename is correctly specified.
6. Set the options on the Import Menu. (such as Client, interest rate, etc.)
7. Click the Options button to set automatic contact scheduling options.
8. Click on the Import button to start importing.
Press any key to cancel the import at any time.
Choose the Options button to set detailed options for this import run.
Choose the Quit button to exit the program.
Comtech can provide fee based File Transfer Format development
services. Please create a list outlining your needs, then fax it
to (250) 474-2622 or call (250) 391-0466 for an estimate.
- File Format Specification