Credit Bureau Reporting Topics
The following is a list of help topics that relate to reporting to credit
bureaus using Collect!'s CBR add-on module.
- How To Report Credit
- Describes the credit reporting process and gives you tips
for preparing to report to credit bureaus.
- How To Setup Credit Bureau Reporting
- Gets into the particulars of setting up Collect! to report credit.
- How To Run A Credit Bureau Report
- Steps you through running your first report.
- How To Setup Batch Processing For Credit Bureau Reporting
- Uses batch processing to prepare many debtors at once for
reporting to bureaus.
- How to Turn Off Credit Bureau Reporting
- Steps through ways to switch off credit bureau reporting using
- Delete A Single Account From The Credit Bureau
- Steps through the process of setting an account
to be deleted from the credit bureau.
- Report as Credit Grantor
- Outlines some of the details that relate to reporting
when you operate your agency as a credit grantor.
- Collection Agency And Debt Collector Reporting
- Details and requirements that apply to reporting as a
Collection Agency or Debt Collector.
- Credit Reporting Functional Description
- To help you understand Credit reporting, this topic breaks
it down into its constituent parts and looks at the basic conditions
that apply. Then it describes how Collect! handles all the variations
and gives you details for accurately reporting your accounts.
- Metro 2 Format
- Excerpts taken from the Metro 2 manual to show the actual layout
of a CBR file. Collect! uses the 426 character format.
- Metro Contact Description Codes
- When you run your credit report, Collect! parses the Description field
in the Debtor's Metro Contact and sends this information to the bureau.
This topic shows you how to read the values stored in the Metro Contact
- Historical CBR Reporting
- Steps through the process of re-running a report
for the credit bureau after they have failed a file that you
- How To Synchronize Credit Bureau Reporting
- Steps you through reporting to a new additional bureau for the
- How To Get Help With Credit Bureau Reporting
- Outlines what we need to be able to help you if you have
- Credit Bureau Pulling
- Introduction to requesting credit reports on your
accounts using Collect! or a third party product.
- How To Attach Credit Reports To Debtor Accounts
- If you receive credit reports or other query results from
external agencies, this document explains how to use an import
routine to read the credit report file and load information into files
attached to debtor accounts.
- Disable CBR Tab
- Setting access rights to No Access to disable
the CBR tab for particular user levels.