These are collections of links to various topics involved in running
and maintaining Collect! and using all of its many features effectively.
- Quick User's Guide
- This Quick User's Guide introduces you to Collect! and gets
you up and running quickly. It shows you how to do the most
common tasks, provides you with tips, and points you to
some of the powerful and exciting new features in Collect!.
- Collect! User's Guides
- Several individual guides are available for reviewing basic functions
in Collect! that you will be performing on a regular basis.
- Training Manual Main Index
- This manual contains links to topics for setting up and using
Collect!. The subjects are divided into three sections, one each for
System Administrators, Office Managers and Collectors.
- How To Start Using Collect!
- Many useful links are listed here to get you started using Collect!
- New User Basics
- Collect! has many built-in features to make your work easier
and more enjoyable. Learn your way around by reviewing
the topics listed here.
- Setup Topics
- These setup topics are listed here to make it easy to access them.
- Using the Help System
- These topics explain how to use available help resources most
effectively to learn anything about Collect! more quickly.
- Get Help Topics
- These topics relate to getting help and technical support.
- Report Topics Index
- Each of the links on this page take you to another list of links to
report topics on a certain subject.
- User's Guide - Printing Reports - Part 1
- This user's guide introduces you to Reports and Letters
- User's Guide - Printing Reports - Part 2
- This user's guide gives you more details about Reports
and Letters and steps for printing specific reports.
- User's Guide - Designing Reports
- This user's guide helps you get starting creating your
own reports and modifying existing ones already in
Collect! or downloaded from the Report Library.
- Report Sample
- Links to actual reports and code snippets shipped with Collect!
- User's Guide - Working Accounts
- This user's guide is intended to help operators and
collectors to get familiar with the areas of Collect!
they will use each day as they work accounts.
- Data Entry Topics
- These topics deal with issues related to data entry.
- WIP List Topics
- These topics deal working accounts through the WIP List.
- Contact Plan Topics
- These topics deal with using contact plans.
- Batch Processing Topics
- These topics deal with batch processing routines.
- Promise Contact Topics
- These topics deal with using promise contacts.
- Payment Plan Topics
- These topics deal with using payment plans.
- Post-Dated Payment Topics
- These topics deal with using post-dated transactions.
- Legal Topics
- These topics deal with posting legal fees.
- Billing Tree Service
- This topic cover all the steps for posting payments
online electronically and updating your Collect! database with
- Setup Checklist
- This guide links to all the basic areas that need to be
setup in Collect! after you install it.
- User's Guide - Orientation
- This user's guide will help you get your bearings as you
begin to explore Collect!. It introduces you to the user interface
and some of the details of operating in Collect!.
- User's Guide - Administration
- This user's guide is intended to help administrative staff
get to know the areas in Collect! that they will be working with
most frequently as they manage daily business operations.
- Access Rights Topics
- These documents deal with setting security levels in Collect!
- How To Set Field Or Form Properties
- These topics are specifically about changing form and field properties.
- Security and Aliases Topics
- These topics address all areas of security and aliases.
- Using Color In Collect!
- These topics address all areas of using color in the Collect! interface
- Network Setup
- These documents deal with network setup instructions.
- Networking Topics
- Additional networking help topics.
- License Topics
- These documents deal with troubleshooting licensing.
- System Administration Topics
- Additional administrative topics.
- Database Topics
- Additional database topics
- Backup Database Topics
- Topics related to backing up your database.
- Database Maintenance Topics
- Topics related to database maintenance.
- Archiving Topics
- These topics relate to archiving accounts.
- Installation Topics
- Topics related to installing Collect!
- Upgrading Topics
- Topics related to upgrading Collect!
Optional Extension Modules
- Credit Bureau Reporting Topics
- These topics relate to using the Credit Bureau Reporting
- Letter Service Topics
- These topics relate to using the Letter Service module,
- Import/Export Topics
- These topics relate to using the Import/Export module.
- These topics relate to using the Scheduler module.
- eBureau Service
- This topic introduces the eBureau Service module. eBureau Service
enables you to submit accounts to eBureau for processing through Collect!.
Work your accounts profitably and efficiently with the wealth of valuable
information returned from the eBureau process.
- TCN Service Topics
- This page links to all the available topics for using
Collect!'s batch processing to process your TCN call
- Billing Tree Service Topics
- This page links to all the available topics for using
the Billing Tree Service module to process your check
and credit card payments in Collect!.
- ODBC Sync
- This topic introduces the ODBC Sync module. ODBC Sync
empowers you to send data from Collect! to any third party application
with a Version 3.x ODBC driver.
- Predictive Dialer Topics
- These topics relate to using the Predictive Dialer module.
- Remote Access Topics
- This list contains topics relating to remote data entry and retrieval
- Web Host Topics
- This list contains topics relating to Collect! Web Host.
- ODBC Topics
- This list contains topics relating to accessing the Collect! database
via an ODBC interface.