Report Topics Index
Each of these titles takes you to a list of links on report topics
on a certain subject.
- Introduction To Report Writer
- Getting acquainted with Collect!'s report writer
- Report Definition Basics
- Opening the form Collect! uses for designing and
modifying reports and letters.
- Developing Your Letter Series
- Getting your letters into Collect! so that you can
start printing debtor notices.
- How to Get Started Creating Reports and Letters
- Basic information about setting up and designing
reports and using the Report Body editor.
- How To Format Reports and Letters
- Using formatting codes for date, time, fonts,
graphics, text justification and more.
- How To Design Reports For Envelopes And Labels
- Reports for printing addresses on envelopes, labels
and letters to be sent in windowed envelopes.
- How To Pull Information for Reports or Letters
- Codes and guidelines for pulling information from
records into your reports and letters.
- How To Use Lists and Loops
- Introduces coding guidelines for lists and
- How To Use Where and If Conditions
- Introduces using Where and If clauses to
- How To Perform Calculations on Data
- Uses math, arithmetic operators and code
to perform calculations on data.
- How To Use Variables in Reports
- Introduces the use of variables in report design.
- How To Print Statements - Reports - Letters
- Deals with specific types of statements and reports.
- How To Batch Process Letters
- Gives instructions for batch processing routines.
- How To Create Reports and Letters
- Deals with basics of creating letters and reports.
Includes a few specific types of letters.
- How To Import, Export or Copy Reports
- Instructions for importing, exporting and copying reports.
Also includes creating new report libraries.
- How To Create Advanced Reports
- Details miscellaneous report design topics of an
advanced nature, including designing checks and HTML
reports, using @include, writeback functions and
- How To Create Web Host Reports
- Introduces using Report Writer functions to create or
modify reports for Collect!'s Web Host.
- How To Find More Information
- Sending information to Comtech Systems for support
and custom reports.
- Report Sample
- View actual sample reports that you can import
- Report Writer Reference
- Advanced technical quick list of printing codes
and symbols used for report writing. This list does not go
into details and is not for beginners.